Welcome To TheCameraCure.com
All Repairs Are Done On Site
Camera Repairs by a trained professional will save you money! Our company is here to Repair and Service your important camera equipment. Whether it's your camera body, lens, or flash, we are here to get it as good as new and save you money.
The Camera Cure is dedicated to provide professional camera servicing to our customers. We have over 30 years experience in the service industry with factory trained technicians. We pride ourselves in quality workmanship and quick turnaround on all repairs. Estimates are provided free and all work is guaranteed for 90 days.
Customer Service Is Our #1 Goal
- We service most major brands such as:
- Panasonic, Nikon, Canon, Sony
- Service and repair digital cameras, flash units, and lenses
- Service and repair older film SLR's
We Specialize In Sensor Cleaning ($65.00)
We Support Local Photography Groups & Associations
OUR #1 GOAL IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!
The Camera Cure is located on the West coast of Florida in the Tampa Bay area, servicing St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Sarasota, Southwest Florida and the Florida panhandle. We have over 30 yrs. experience in the repair and photographic industry providing quality repairs on cameras, lenses, and flashes. Our goal is to give you, as the customer, the best possible service and to make sure you are satisfied with your repair. All repairs are done by skilled factory trained professionals and we guarantee all our work.
The Camera Shipping and Servicing Process
The Camera Cure store location is in St. Petersburg, Florida. Feel free to bring in your camera as the first and best option to getting your camera serviced. Of course if you are not in the Greater Tampa / St. Petersburg area, then ship your camera directly to our store as an alternative.
- You Request an estimate for repair and describe the camera and any problems it has.
- We email you an estimate for the repairs.
- You print out the estimate and place it in the box with your contact information when you ship your equipment to:
4225 Central Ave., St. Petersburg, FL, 33713
- Once we receive your equipment we will diagnose the problem and either call or email you with an estimate unless preapproved for repair.
- We will do repairs only after approval and contact you for payment when finished if it's being shipped.
- Shipping charges are normally $15.00 (no insurance)
- A copy of the repair invoice will be sent with your equipment detailing repairs, cost, and is your proof for any warranty.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to call us at (727) 8O4-192O